La Vie VampiriQue .. Index du Forum
La Vie VampiriQue .. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Circus and Hit Parader magazines

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Vie VampiriQue .. Index du Forum -> pouR Les Fans du Rock/Metal -> Musique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 14:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Circus and Hit Parader magazines Répondre en citant

HI,

Anyone remember them? I used to sometimes buy issues back when I was in high school (early 2000's, that is). Neither of the magazines exist anymore, and it doesn't surprise me - they both had shitty layout, especially Circus - and I've always heard rumors that they made their interviews up. Now, I'm not sure about that, but I do remember that some times they would repeat interviews (I mean, post the same interview in different issues). I also remember that though it was supposed to be a rock magazine, Circus would sometimes feature interviews with people like Moby and Eminem. And I basically bought them for the posters, as every other page would be a pinup. And both of them would feature the same bands every month, even when there was no reason to. Needless to say, I don't miss those magazines

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116853
Animated video quote

Thanks!

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 14:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Vie VampiriQue .. Index du Forum -> pouR Les Fans du Rock/Metal -> Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange